Celebrate the often unsung contributions of Black British professionals and entrepreneurs, transcend stereotypes, prove that there is Black talent in large numbers and celebrate organisations who are driving race equity.
- Raise your profile as an inclusive employer of choice for the best and brightest Black talent in the UK
- Position your organisation as a business that recognises and rewards talented employees from racial and ethnic minority groups
- Demonstrate that your organisation is an active ally who ‘walks the talk’ by promoting the successes of the prestigious BBBAwards community and investing in Black talent
- Be a ‘sponsor in action’ by using your organisation’s brand and soft power as a force for good
- Take the opportunity to connect with over 500 business leaders and influencers, rising stars and senior allies, and our wider online community
- Be seen and noticed in an array of social media covering the BBBAwards and its remarkable winners
- Don’t miss the opportunity for a seat at the table at the most high-profile, high-prestige awards ceremony for Black British business professionals