The BBBAwards Ceremony
The only premium awards programme of its kind in Britain.
Celebrates the often unsung contributions of exceptional black business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Recognises and rewards exceptional role models and the businesses that support them.
Focuses on commercial excellence and business impact.
Transcends stereotypes, challenges unconscious bias and promotes social mobility.
Inspires confidence in the strength of the ethnic minority talent pipeline across sectors.
Our Award Categories
The BBBAwards Programmes
Why get involved with the BBBAwards?
Position your organisation as:
- A business recognises and rewards talented employees by shining the spotlight on individual achievements and success.
- An exemplar employer who seeks opportunities for acceleration of top talent through the BBBAwards Board and Leadership Academies.
- A responsible business partner and ‘sponsor in action’ using its brand and soft-power as a force for good.
Profile raising opportunity:
- Raise your organisation’s public profile as one that seeks to build a better working world.
- Demonstrate this to your guests, valued existing and prospective clients, suppliers, current and future leaders within your company.
Change for Good
We are a catalyst for transformation and positive action through collaboration with:
- Corporate sponsors
- Senior executives
- Non-executive directors
- Policy makers across parties
- Employee resource groups or networks
- Community partners
Interested in sponsoring the Awards? We have a wide range of sponsorship opportunities, for more information please visit our Sponsorship Opportunities page.